- Darren Sproles ready to play on Sunday vs. TexansPosted 2 days ago
- Ten years ago, Red Sox fans were finally able to die in peacePosted 3 days ago
- Michael Carter-Williams to return to practice on November 6Posted 5 days ago
- Flyers recall Shayne Gostisbehere from Lehigh ValleyPosted 6 days ago
- Former La Salle Explorer Tyrone Garland heading to the NBA D-League DraftPosted 6 days ago
- John Robertson’s Fantastic SeasonPosted 6 days ago
- Week Eight: San Diego Chargers at Denver BroncosPosted 7 days ago
- Flyers’ top prospects off to fast start in AHLPosted 7 days ago
- Philadelphia Phillies are front runners for Yasmany TomasPosted 8 days ago
- Sixers should get plenty of love on CSN PhillyPosted 9 days ago
2013-14 Detroit Pistons Season Preview
- Updated: October 26, 2013
[Image Credit To The Associated Press]
Last year, the Detroit Pistons finished the season with a 29-53 record. That’s not good, obviously. They were rather active over the offseason though; they signed Josh Smith, and traded for Brandon Jennings. Those guys are very talented players, and I think that the Pistons are set up for a good season this year.
2013-14 Pistons MVP Prediction: Brandon Jennings: Brandon Jennings is a 24 year old point guard for the Detroit Pistons. Last year, he averaged 17.5 points, 6.5 assists, and 3.1 rebounds per game with the Milwaukee Bucks. That’s very good. He is a tremendous shooter, and he also has the ability to set other players up for shots. I loved the move to bring Jennings to Detroit, and I think that it will end up going well for the Pistons.
A Player That Pistons Fans Need To Look Out For This Season: Josh Smith: Josh Smith is a 27 year old power forward for the Pistons. Last year with the Hawks, Smith averaged 17.5 points, 4.2 assists, and 8.4 rebounds per game. That’s great. He is one of the best power forwards in the game. I think that the signing of Josh Smith was a great signing by the Pistons. I feel like he is the piece that will put the Pistons in the playoffs. I think that his performance this year will be a deciding factor in whether or not the Pistons go to the playoffs or not, and that is why Pistons fans need to look out for him this season.
Pistons 2013-14 Season Prediction: 43-39: This Pistons team is filled with young talent. They have Greg Monroe, Andre Drummond, Brandon Jennings, Josh Smith, and Tayshaun Prince. That’s a solid team right there. That is why I think they will have a good season this year.