- Liverpool takes on Manchester City at the EtihadPosted 14 hours ago
- Top 10 Heisman ContendersPosted 15 hours ago
- Hockey thoughts: The offseasonPosted 2 days ago
- The Not So Curious Case of Eagles CB Cary WilliamsPosted 5 days ago
- Dwayne Bowe suspended for the Chiefs season openerPosted 7 days ago
- Nick Foles: The Second Time AroundPosted 7 days ago
- Meet Connor McDavid, hockey’s most important prospect since CrosbyPosted 12 days ago
- 2014 NFL Regular Season and Playoff PredictionsPosted 15 days ago
- Philadelphia Phillies trade Roberto Hernandez to the Los Angeles DodgersPosted 15 days ago
- Cliff Lee to be shut down for the rest of the seasonPosted 16 days ago
2013-14 Detroit Pistons Season Preview
- Updated: October 26, 2013
[Image Credit To The Associated Press]
Last year, the Detroit Pistons finished the season with a 29-53 record. That’s not good, obviously. They were rather active over the offseason though; they signed Josh Smith, and traded for Brandon Jennings. Those guys are very talented players, and I think that the Pistons are set up for a good season this year.
2013-14 Pistons MVP Prediction: Brandon Jennings: Brandon Jennings is a 24 year old point guard for the Detroit Pistons. Last year, he averaged 17.5 points, 6.5 assists, and 3.1 rebounds per game with the Milwaukee Bucks. That’s very good. He is a tremendous shooter, and he also has the ability to set other players up for shots. I loved the move to bring Jennings to Detroit, and I think that it will end up going well for the Pistons.
A Player That Pistons Fans Need To Look Out For This Season: Josh Smith: Josh Smith is a 27 year old power forward for the Pistons. Last year with the Hawks, Smith averaged 17.5 points, 4.2 assists, and 8.4 rebounds per game. That’s great. He is one of the best power forwards in the game. I think that the signing of Josh Smith was a great signing by the Pistons. I feel like he is the piece that will put the Pistons in the playoffs. I think that his performance this year will be a deciding factor in whether or not the Pistons go to the playoffs or not, and that is why Pistons fans need to look out for him this season.
Pistons 2013-14 Season Prediction: 43-39: This Pistons team is filled with young talent. They have Greg Monroe, Andre Drummond, Brandon Jennings, Josh Smith, and Tayshaun Prince. That’s a solid team right there. That is why I think they will have a good season this year.