- NFL Week Three PredictionsPosted 3 days ago
- Here’s the truth, athletes aren’t heroesPosted 4 days ago
- Two weeks, two Eagles wins, and still some questionsPosted 5 days ago
- NFL thoughts: Sunday’s early/afternoon actionPosted 6 days ago
- NFL Week Two PredictionsPosted 10 days ago
- David Krejci signs extension with the BruinsPosted 13 days ago
- Penn State has postseason ban lifted, scholarships restoredPosted 13 days ago
- Baltimore Ravens: Do What’s Right and Cut Ray RicePosted 13 days ago
- Upset Alert: Philadelphia Eagles season openerPosted 14 days ago
- Five things to expect from the Eagles in 2014Posted 14 days ago
2013-14 Detroit Pistons Season Preview
- Updated: October 26, 2013
[Image Credit To The Associated Press]
Last year, the Detroit Pistons finished the season with a 29-53 record. That’s not good, obviously. They were rather active over the offseason though; they signed Josh Smith, and traded for Brandon Jennings. Those guys are very talented players, and I think that the Pistons are set up for a good season this year.
2013-14 Pistons MVP Prediction: Brandon Jennings: Brandon Jennings is a 24 year old point guard for the Detroit Pistons. Last year, he averaged 17.5 points, 6.5 assists, and 3.1 rebounds per game with the Milwaukee Bucks. That’s very good. He is a tremendous shooter, and he also has the ability to set other players up for shots. I loved the move to bring Jennings to Detroit, and I think that it will end up going well for the Pistons.
A Player That Pistons Fans Need To Look Out For This Season: Josh Smith: Josh Smith is a 27 year old power forward for the Pistons. Last year with the Hawks, Smith averaged 17.5 points, 4.2 assists, and 8.4 rebounds per game. That’s great. He is one of the best power forwards in the game. I think that the signing of Josh Smith was a great signing by the Pistons. I feel like he is the piece that will put the Pistons in the playoffs. I think that his performance this year will be a deciding factor in whether or not the Pistons go to the playoffs or not, and that is why Pistons fans need to look out for him this season.
Pistons 2013-14 Season Prediction: 43-39: This Pistons team is filled with young talent. They have Greg Monroe, Andre Drummond, Brandon Jennings, Josh Smith, and Tayshaun Prince. That’s a solid team right there. That is why I think they will have a good season this year.