- Five Current 76ers that should be on the roster next seasonPosted 8 hours ago
- NBA Playoffs: Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn NetsPosted 17 hours ago
- 2014 NFL Draft: Spencer Long set to visit Philadelphia EaglesPosted 18 hours ago
- Philadelphia 76ers: Nerlens Noel expects to play in Summer LeaguePosted 19 hours ago
- NBA Playoffs: Miami Heat vs. Charlotte BobcatsPosted 21 hours ago
- NBA Playoffs: Indiana Pacers vs. Atlanta HawksPosted 23 hours ago
- Dobson vs. Lafell: Who will be Tom Brady’s next ‘Moss’?Posted 2 days ago
- Will Humility Define the Next Generation of Basketball?Posted 2 days ago
- Sixers’ Carter-Williams IS Rookie of the YearPosted 4 days ago
- 2014 NFL Mock Draft: Picks 21-32Posted 6 days ago
2013-14 Utah Jazz Season Preview
- Updated: October 9, 2013
Last year, the Utah Jazz finished the season with a record of 43-39. They had a good season. I think that they have a solid young team.
Jazz 2013-14 MVP Prediction: Gordon Hayward: Last year, Gordon Hayward averaged 14.1 points, 3 assists, and 3.1 rebounds per game. Those are some pretty good statistics. This upcoming season will only be his fourth season in the NBA, so he is still on the rise. This Jazz team is also pretty inexperienced, and Hayward will definitely have a chance to play the leader role on the Jazz this year.
3 Players That Jazz Fans Need To Look Out For:
- Trey Burke: Trey Burke is a six foot one point guard out of Michigan. He was drafted ninth overall in the 2013 NBA Draft. He is a point guard that can shoot and pass pretty well. The one thing I am worried about with him is that he has really high expectations. Whether he can live up to his expectations or not could dramatically affect his entire career, and that’s why Jazz fans need to look out for him this season.
- Derrick Favors: Derrick Favors is a six foot ten power forward out of Georgia Tech. Last year, he averaged 9.4 points, and 7.1 rebounds per game. That was a pretty good season for him. He is still young, too. He has so much potential. I think that a bad season for him this year would be a terrible thing to see for Jazz fans. It could throw his potentially great career out of whack, and nobody wants that to happen to Favors.
- Alec Burks: Alec Burks is a six foot six point guard out of Colorado. He is a point guard, but this year he will have to play shooting guard because the Jazz have no other guards worthy of a starting position. I think it will be interesting to see how he adjusts to this new position.
2013-14 Jazz Season Prediction: 39-43: This Jazz team is very young, and I like them a lot. However, they are not built to win now. That’s why I am predicting that they will have a 39-43 record this season.