- Chip Kelly’s secret weapon to successPosted 15 days ago
- Report: Sixers to sign Robert CovingtonPosted 17 days ago
- Barlotta’s Draft Corner: 2015 NFL Mock Draft V.1Posted 18 days ago
- College Football Conference “Elimination” GamesPosted 21 days ago
- Do you believe in Mark Sanchez?Posted 23 days ago
- Report: Nick Foles does not need surgery, expected to miss 6-8 weeksPosted 25 days ago
- With Ryans out for season, Eagles must use combination defensePosted 25 days ago
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Houston Texans Injury ReportPosted 27 days ago
- Larry Brown disagrees with the Sixers strategy of tankingPosted 28 days ago
- Major League Soccer announces new teamPosted 28 days ago
2013-14 Utah Jazz Season Preview
- Updated: October 9, 2013
Last year, the Utah Jazz finished the season with a record of 43-39. They had a good season. I think that they have a solid young team.
Jazz 2013-14 MVP Prediction: Gordon Hayward: Last year, Gordon Hayward averaged 14.1 points, 3 assists, and 3.1 rebounds per game. Those are some pretty good statistics. This upcoming season will only be his fourth season in the NBA, so he is still on the rise. This Jazz team is also pretty inexperienced, and Hayward will definitely have a chance to play the leader role on the Jazz this year.
3 Players That Jazz Fans Need To Look Out For:
- Trey Burke: Trey Burke is a six foot one point guard out of Michigan. He was drafted ninth overall in the 2013 NBA Draft. He is a point guard that can shoot and pass pretty well. The one thing I am worried about with him is that he has really high expectations. Whether he can live up to his expectations or not could dramatically affect his entire career, and that’s why Jazz fans need to look out for him this season.
- Derrick Favors: Derrick Favors is a six foot ten power forward out of Georgia Tech. Last year, he averaged 9.4 points, and 7.1 rebounds per game. That was a pretty good season for him. He is still young, too. He has so much potential. I think that a bad season for him this year would be a terrible thing to see for Jazz fans. It could throw his potentially great career out of whack, and nobody wants that to happen to Favors.
- Alec Burks: Alec Burks is a six foot six point guard out of Colorado. He is a point guard, but this year he will have to play shooting guard because the Jazz have no other guards worthy of a starting position. I think it will be interesting to see how he adjusts to this new position.
2013-14 Jazz Season Prediction: 39-43: This Jazz team is very young, and I like them a lot. However, they are not built to win now. That’s why I am predicting that they will have a 39-43 record this season.